Dacona Medical Center is ready to provide you with the best facial treatments. We specialize in dermal lip fillers, cheek fillers, under eye fillers, and wrinkle reduction. We provide only the best FDA approved products at competitive prices.
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face.
Hyaluronic acid, or HA, is a naturally occurring substance that delivers volume to the skin. JUVÉDERM® is a long-lasting, non-surgical option that contains a modified form of HA. Fillers that include HA are a top choice for patients—over 90% of filler patients receive an HA dermal filler.
FDA-approved uses of dermal fillers.
Dermal fillers are approved for specific uses in people aged 22 and older. Those uses include:
- Correcting moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and skin folds
- Increasing fullness of lips, cheeks, chin, under-eye hollows, jawline, and back of the hand
- Correcting acne scars on the cheeks
JUVÉDERM® is the #1 selling collection of hyaluronic acid fillers in the U.S. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers adds volume to a different area of the face—without surgery. All JUVÉDERM® fillers are smooth, crystal-clear gels that are administered by injection at our Dacona Medical Center office.
Different formulations are approved to either volumize cheeks, smooth facial wrinkles and folds, smooth lines around the mouth, or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long-lasting.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLLURE® XC softens moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds by adding subtle volume around the nose and mouth in adults over the age of 21.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss and for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile in adults over 21.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of perioral lines.
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC smooths moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds around your around your nose and mouth.
- JUVÉDERM® ULTRA XC adds fullness and plumps lips as well as smooths and corrects moderate to severe wrinkles and folds in adults.
The JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers is made from hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is a natural substance in the skin that delivers nutrients, helps the skin retain moisture and softness, and adds volume. Each product in the JUVÉDERM® Collection of Fillers is made from a modified form of HA.
Your Dacona Medical Center expert injector will take your medical history and provide a facial analysis. Be prepared to discuss your aesthetic areas of concern. Actual treatment with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels can take 15 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on which area of your face is being treated.
JUVÉDERM® injectable gels contain pain-reducing lidocaine to help manage pain or discomfort during the injection. Your Dacona Medical Center injector can also apply a topical numbing cream or ice to help further minimize discomfort.
You will see results immediately
Results may last one year to two years, with optimal treatment and depending on the formula used and the area treated. Please read each product description to see how long results last with each formula and treatment area, based on what was observed in clinical studies.
Schedule your complimentary facial analysis today!